|Your Historic Hampton, Inc. membership goes toward the ongoing research, restoration and refurbishment of this historic property, including the Mansion and other historic structures. It also aids in the conservation of Hampton's rich and extensive collection of furnishings, fine arts and archives, and enhancements to the grounds and gardens.
When you become a member of Historic Hampton, Inc., you become a partner in supporting one of our nation's greatest treasures.
- Explore how seven generations of the Ridgely family and community lived.
- Visit the Farmhouse, whose oldest portion dates to the mid-18th century, and the outbuildings, including the restored Ice House and Slave Quarters.
- Visit the beautiful Georgian Mansion, completed in 1790, and now open after a three year project to install new systems and enhanced furnishings.
- Stroll over 60+ acres of lawns, gardens, and meadows.
- Receive invitations to special events, tours, lectures and bus trips, and reduced rates or free admission for many HHI sponsored events.
- Take behind the scenes tours.
- Receive the Hampton Highlights newsletter.
- Get a 10% discount in the Museum Shop with every purchase. Receive a 20% discount on your initial purchase.
A thank you to all who have supported Historic Hampton, Inc. this past year through membership and our annual giving campaign. Your contributions have helped us promote our mission to provide resources for the preservation and interpretation of this local, regional, and national treasure. Your continued involvement - in attending events, offering financial support, being a volunteer, and especially in telling others about this important site - is critical so that current and future generations will have the benefit of learning about our country’s multi-faceted heritage through Hampton, the Ridgely family, and those who lived and worked on the estate.